Friday, January 4, 2013

In 5, 4, 3, 2 and 1

Yesterday I was lucky enough to spend some time at Silvercup Studios for a fitting I had in preparation for an upcoming part on a show playing a 1930's German nurse.

Watching the transformation of a brick building in Queens turn into a Park Avenue sprawling apartment, 30 Rockefeller Center or 1930's Germany got me thinking of all my favorite movie sets and houses of all time and just how badly I wanted to live in all of them.

Enjoy.

These walls are definitely alive with The Sound of Music





Beverly Hills, what a thrill!



I would sleep with Jack Nicholson if it meant living here







Who wouldn't want to get married here?




Monkeys brains, though popular in Cantonese cuisine, are not often to be found here in Washington D.C.

I would definitely be less Clueless if I lived here

A spoon full of sugar definitely helps the medicine go down


Even I could probably Catch a Thief in this hotel











No comments:

Post a Comment